The website for Witnesham Primary can be found here.
Welcome to the Parents' Information pages. Please contact the school office if you require any further information relating to items within this content:
Ms Sally Rayner - Office Administrator
Mrs Sue Leggett - Federation Bursar
Tel: 01473 890302
FAX: 01473 890953
* Up to date news on any cancellations or school closures.
* Information about the Parent Teacher Association.
* Information regarding what the children should and shouldn't wear.
* All the important dates of holidays and inset days for 2016/2017.
* Providing up to date information of events and trips taking part in school etc.
* Copies of most recent and previous newsletters for your information.
* Information relating to the school routine.
* Full list of school run clubs from term to term.
* The latest school dinner menus from the County Council.
* Information on the request for absence authorisation process. Please see the office for an application
form. The Headteacher will then reply to you in writing.
* Suggested documents to help parents support their childs learning.
* Here you can find links to useful websites which can assist children with their homework tasks.
* Please leave comments in our guest book.